If you were to ask me, “How can I become more prosperous?”, here’s some of what I would tell you:
- Remember to ALWAYS let God be your strength and consider Him in everything you do.
Be an entrepreneurial, successful, positive, high-value, low-maintenance person so that you can have entrepreneurial, successful, positive, high-value, low-maintenance friends / colleagues.
- High earners are HUGE action takers, excellent relationship builders, and excellent connection makers. They have the contacts, relationships, and active connections that are benefiting their own and others bank accounts. They got this way ON PURPOSE because striking key relationships is one of the best ways to increase income.
- Create, produce, implement or provide something that’s of value to others. Now, find a way to improve it. Then, improve it yet again. Next, create, produce, implement, or provide something that’s complimentary to the first thing so that you have two things to offer to people. Keep on repeating this process.
- It’s PARAMOUNT that you make changes for the better. Get serious. Do things differently. Step outside your comfort zone. Stretch your wings and fly. Connect with people by phone, letter, or best of all, face to face. Put yourself out there – not as a beggar but as a value-provider.
- Up to this point, YOU have REPEATED a set of tasks and procedures – YOU have operated your own little methodology or system – all of which produced the income level you now have – all of which you’ll need to improve, enhance, upgrade, and add more features, functions, and capabilities to so that you can increase your value production if you desire to increase your income level. This is true whether you work for yourself or someone else.
- Here in the US as well as in some other countries, a nation’s wealth is measured by its “Gross Domestic Product” (GDP). GDP is a measure of the total market value of goods and services produced that nation’s citizens. It’s the income generated by the output of that country’s citizens. It’s the rewards for all the activity and performance that’s of value to the citizens of that country. And, how much GDP grows from one period to another is a strong indicator of that nations economic health. Guess what? This same concept applies to the personal, individual level – your income IS a MIRROR of your “Gross PERSONAL Production” (GPP).
- Your “Gross Personal Production” is a matrix of these three things:
- Offering and selling existing products or services to people who are new to your world.
- Offering and selling something new and wanted to an interested audience who is already a part of your world.
- The systems of action, accomplishment, achievement, and completion – systems that create, develop, extend, enhance, convert, improve, and maintain items #1 and #2.
- Your “Gross Personal Production” – the amount of money you receive – is in proportion to the size of your systems. More specifically, it’s in proportion to how expansive and frequently your systems make valuable offerings to interested people that convert into completed sales.
- People have set up systems that generate a few hundred dollars (substitute your own currency for those of you outside the US) all the way up to several billion dollars per month. What is your system generating for you each month?
- Let me say it this way… Money moves towards people and things of value. You can make money selling something of value that you own. You can make money selling something of value that you DON’T own but have the right to sell. To make more money, make more sales. To make more sales, give people – and more people – more opportunities to buy – purposely give them multiple opportunities to buy and give them calculated opportunities to buy multiple things. And always, always be building a customer list so that you always have someone to sell something to. All that you hope for is available for you to have and intelligent, applied, persistent effort and focus will surely abolish the obstacles that are between you and what you want. Be encouraged. We’re still in business for God and as out-of-control as circumstances sometimes seem, God’s still in control of all things.
- Perhaps, this is a good time to ask the age-old questions: A) What must I begin doing? B) What must I do more of? C) What must I do less of? D) What must I stop doing altogether?
These things are work…they are something that’s out of the norm for you…there are things you don’t know or aren’t sure about…and that’s why many people aren’t prosperous.
© 2010 – 2015, MillionairesForJesus.com. All rights reserved worldwide.
Permission is granted to reprint this article ONLY if a link is included with it as follows: