You know, most people generally categorize their lives into 5 categories:
Now, consider this. If you are like the majority of people, you would like for things to be different in 1 or 2 of these categories…
…and it’s so easy to place a lot of NEGATIVE emphasis on these 1 or 2 areas…
…and totally forget how GOOD things are in the other 3 or 4 categories of your life.
But, if you think about it:
- No matter what your financial status is right now, you HAVE the ability to CREATE new money or more money as you go forward.
- Related to health, you HAVE a body that God has designed to repair, restore, regenerate, and renew itself – so that you can HAVE complete health as you go forward.
- Regardless of who you are, you HAVE certain knowledge and understanding and you HAVE the ability to experience the joy of learning as you go forward.
- Whether you have the best or the worst relationships, you HAVE the ability to CREATE wonderful, loving, happy relationships of harmony, unity, respect, and helpfulness as you go forward.
- Even if your spiritual life is in shambles, you HAVE forgiveness of sins and reconciliation to God through Jesus Christ so that the spiritual part of you can be happy, content, satisfied, and at peace as you go forward.
As you look at all of the things that you HAVE and that you can CREATE as you go forward, do you realize that you have a lot to be thankful for?
So, going back to those 1 or 2 areas that you wish were different, just remember that they are temporary situations and that soon, they too will be much, much better.
© 2010 – 2015, MillionairesForJesus.com. All rights reserved worldwide.
Permission is granted to reprint this article ONLY if a link is included with it as follows: